|REPORTS TO||Head of Operations|
|PURPOSE OF THE ROLE||To deliver admin support to the Revenues team|
|SALARY BAND||Band 2|
|WORKING DAYS||4-5 days per week|
PCA is an award-winning global leader in B2B experiential learning, specialising in developing Human-centred leadership capabilities across all levels, sectors and geographies.
- We are eight times the size we were in 2015
- Quarter on quarter we grew for 12 straight quarters, January 2017 to January 2020
- Delivered in six continents, 40 plus countries and 100 plus cities
- 100k learners
- 150 experiential earning specialists with commercial experience based in 15 countries
- 70+ products and experiences
- Clients have 97% retention rate (retained for 2 years or more)
- 150+ clients worked with across 16 sectors
- Worked with nine out of 10 leading global law firms, as well as some of the leading household names within FTSE 100 / Fortune 500 multinationals
- Custom Design House with Design Methodology
- Bespoke London offices including studio with full digital capabilities
- Winner of five training provider awards
PCA believes human connection is the multiplier of confidence and our experiences empower individual learners to act with purpose, and to gain the courage to create a relational and inclusive world, with humanity at its core.
As we relentlessly work towards realising our mission, PCA’s core values underpin how we conduct ourselves as we move forwards on our journey:
- Human First – put people first, assume positive intent and put others first
- Dare to Lead – have the courage to be the first to do things differently, seek out diversity of thought and share mistakes with all
- Continuously Grow – always learn, empower others to do the same and actively seek/give feedback in a ‘Human First’ way
- Own It – own the impact we have on others, look for solutions before pointing out challenges and take personal ownership for our role and beyond
To achieve our mission we have been inspired by a marriage of an inside-out purpose driven vision, coupled with outside-in commercial goal setting – centred around providing blended learning solutions for Leadership at all levels, and focussing squarely on Human-centred products, PCA have an ambitious and exciting five year growth plan, made up of rapid organic growth, an eventual expansion from B2B into the B2C market and a hugely ambitious M&A model.
PCA has an ambitious and exciting growth strategy that will help us in our mission to create a world with humanity its core. Central to this strategy is our focus on winning profitable client work and generating revenues, which will enable us to grow towards our goal.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, dynamic individual to join an exciting phase in PCA’s journey. This is a key role to support the effective and efficient delivery of our client training projects. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate that they can work proactively, both on their own and within teams, and is happy with a working day that provides plenty of variety!
This position will appeal to an individual who has excellent communication skills and who demonstrates quality and attention to detail in everything they do. This is a pivotal role for supporting the success of a project by ensuring that all administrative activities are completed on time and to a high standard. Each client engagement will have different requirements so being able to prioritise and manage multiple project needs will be key.
This role provides a motivated, energetic candidate with an exciting opportunity to be involved with the core of what PCA does. The role touches many parts of the organisation and so potentially a stepping stone to discovering what future opportunities may arise within the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the client job/project cycle. This entails
- Engaging with internal teams to support all the logistical requirements needed to deliver a client engagement (training project) from end to end. This will include checking availability of faculty/training team, arranging travel and visas, venue checks, video conference set up, issuing purchase orders, conducting feedback surveys and running reports to improve data
- Interacting with the various teams to provide admin support for the project team in delivering workshops e.g. scheduling internal and client meetings; collating meeting materials; taking meeting minutes and actions
- Updating the internal systems on progress, where necessary
- Ensuring all necessary documentation is produced and saved in the correct directory/folders.
- At least 2-3 years wide ranging admin experience, demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects with different deadlines and stakeholders
- Exemplary communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Some project management experience preferred but not mandatory
- Reliable with strong prioritisation and time management abilities.
- Working days 5 days per week (although flexible working is an option); hybrid working between London office and home
- 7% employer pension
- Private medical insurance
- Salary up to £35,000