Overview of Role
As PCA accelerates its ambitious growth strategy, it is now looking to appoint an experienced and skilled Client Relationship Director who will drive revenue growth across sectors and geographies. A critical component of the role will be to find and build new key client relationships, as well as deepening the relationships and scope with existing key clients.
PCA Global has an enviable client portfolio, multi sector coverage and a footprint across the UK, EMEA, North America and Asia Pacific. Our client solutions span ready-to-go products and deep custom builds, all rooted in a human-centred approach to experimental learning.
Using your considerable experience in the L&D sector, the role will encompass the full client cycle. This will include prospecting new customers, early scoping activities helping clients define requirements and success criteria, through to collaborating with our talented Products and Faculty teams to develop solutions and evaluations. As such, you’ll need to have demonstrable experience and credibility across the full learning cycle and expertise in strategic solutions development.
We are recruiting for 2 Client Relationship Directors, one of who will have experience of revenue generation and relationship building specifically in the legal sector.
- Prospect for new revenue streams whilst maintaining and growing existing lines of revenue.
- Pro-actively identify, liaise, and influence a range of existing clients, stakeholders, contacts, and your existing network to maximise high value, profitable, long-term sales opportunities.
- Utilising a consultative sales approach, develop and nurture relationships with senior stakeholders to drive new and sustainable business streams within existing clients.
- Effectively lead client scoping meetings with internal and external stakeholders to create new opportunities and understand complex client requirements.
- Working alongside the Account Managers develop measurable strategic Account Plans for key clients and sector growth, engaging key internal stakeholders where required.
- Identify and execute tactical revenue opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of PCA products and approach, so you can offer tailored and ready to learn solutions generating revenue from new and existing client portfolios.
- Mentor, coach and develop the Account Managers to build excellent client relationships and share best practice in consultative selling, l&d solutions, and account management.
- Conduct reviews of the performance of the client delivery and account teams to identify how to take our levels of performance to the next level, building on critical KPIs.
- Construct, produce and delivery market-leading and innovative proposals and presentations to position PCA products and services and lead RFP submissions and leading pitch teams.
- Liaise with the Account Director to monitor and manage the Account Managers’ project management workflows and knowledge share.
- Collaborate with leadership team and MD to develop and execute long term strategy on products, pricing, and scalability.
- Responsibility for maintaining and updating client information on PCA’s CRM and other internal systems.
What capabilities and experience will a successful candidate have?
- A track record of success in developing and executing a business development plan with demonstrated ability to identify leads and opportunities, establish and maintain relationships with senior executives.
- Stand-out interpersonal skills with proven capability for building strong client relationships and growing client revenues against targets.
- Experience of C-suite and global L&D/HR client relationship management.
- Proven passion for learning and development and a deep understanding of organisational development, learning needs analysis and solution creation using a broad variety of cutting-edge learning approaches, techniques, products, and programmes based on the latest market research.
- Ability to lead end-to-end sales cycles and driving conversion at key points in the client engagement cycle establishing the optimum pace, actions, and energy.
- Relevant knowledge and experience of working with CRM software.
- Experience of responding and leading response to RFPs, and day to day proposals.
- Strong leadership skills to manage, motivate and develop a small internal team of Account Managers, as well as client project teams (as required).
- Ability, passion, and drive to lead Account Managers and client teams to exceptional levels of service and results.
- Seeks and gives productive feedback and responds with a growth mindset to developmental feedback.
- Role models human-centred behaviours and leadership.
Reports to Managing Director
Direct Reports – 2 x Account Managers, who each have a ‘dotted line’ to Account Director (project management and workflow management).
Depending on experience the base salary will be £70-80k, with an uncapped OTE.
A generous package includes private healthcare for you and your family, an enhanced pension contribution, LifeWorks membership and 25 days holiday.